Get started with a Free plan today
To get started right away
Free plan includes:
- Up to 500 objects across all your draftsA draft is what we call our visual and collaborative digital document. Others would say a “board.”
- Unlimited editable drafts
- Unlimited participants
- Unlimited guest editorsA member without an account or not signed in to their account.
- All facilitation featuresTimer, Voting session, Polling booth mode.
- Private drafts
- Draft.io template library
- Jira integration
For consultants and solopreneurs
Being €100// year
Everything in Free, plus:
- Unlimited objects
- Password protected draft sharing
- Manual local backup of drafts and folders
- Draft versioningSave versions of your draft, visit previous versions, and restore any versions anytime.
- Email support
2 +From 2 members
For small teams
Being €100// year
Everything in Pro, plus:
- Team member managementAdd or remove members of your team as your team changes.
- Group managementGather team members who share common characteristics in groups to facilitate folder sharing.
- Free on-demand training sessions
10 +From 10 members
For security-driven mid and large teams
Being €130// year
Everything in Team, plus:
50 +From 50 members
For organizations that have specific requirements
Everything in Business, plus:
- Tailor-made pricingYour price depends on the options you select.
- Custom-made Jira integrationSync specific fields between Jira issues and Draft.io cards.
- Security Review & SLA SupportService Level Agreement.
- Log managementMonitor user actions within your account.
- Dedicated instanceHave Draft.io host on the server of your choice, administrated by us.
Full plan comparison
Editable draftsA draft is what we call our visual and collaborative digital document. Others would say a “board.”
Draft.io template library
PNG and CSV
PNG and CSV
PNG and CSV
PNG and CSV
PNG and CSV
Live moderationSync your view with other participants, get participants to your position, or go to a participant's position.
Participants per draft
Permanent draft sharingInvite any specific users by email to your private or your public draft. It will give them permanent access to your draft and add it to their file explorer.
Team membersInvite team members into your Team to streamline collaboration and knowledge management within your organization.
Guest editorsInvite collaborators to your public boards. No sign-in required.
Password protected draft sharing
Shared foldersShare folders of drafts with any users inside or outside your organization.
Group managementGather team members who share common characteristics in groups to facilitate folder sharing.
Basic image file formatsJPG, PNG, WEBP, SVG, and GIF.
Custom-made Jira integrationSync specific fields between Jira issues and Draft.io cards.
Administration & Security
Manual local backupSave a draft or a folder's data on your computer. It will generate one or several draft files (.drft) in JSON format that you can reuse in Draft.io anytime.
Draft versioningSave versions of your draft, visit previous versions, and restore any versions anytime.
SAML 2.0 Single Sign-On (SSO)
IP filtering and domain control
Security Review & SLA SupportService Level Agreement.
Log managementMonitor user actions within your account.
Dedicated instanceHave Draft.io host on the server of your choice, administrated by us.
On-demand training sessions1h15 remote live training sessions for paying users.
Meet the Business plan
Discover how to collaborate safely and extensively within
your organization while optimizing costs
With Draft.io, pay only for regular users
Pay only an unlimited paying license for regular and project-driving users. Occasional users of your organization can use Draft.io for free!
Learn more about the Business plan
What is a draft?
A draft is what we call our visual and collaborative digital document. Others would say a “board.”
Can I use Draft.io for free?
Yes, you can start using Draft.io now for free by signing up for a Free plan. It gives you access to 500 free items (across unlimited drafts), allows you to share your drafts without limits, and more.
What do you mean by “unlimited guest editors”?
Each draft you create comes equipped with its own URL. Regardless of your plan, you can grant access to your drafts to as many people as you want—whether they are Draft.io users or not—just by sharing the URL. There are no apps to download. There is no registration required. Just share a link and start collaborating with whomever you choose, instantly.
What's the difference between the Free and Pro plans?
The biggest difference between these two plans is based on how much content you can add to your drafts. In the Free plan, you can create up to 500 items across all your drafts. In the Pro plan, there are no limits whatsoever.
With a Pro plan, can I collaborate without limitation with Free plan users?
Yes, if you just share the link of your draft with Free plan users, they just have non-permanent access to your draft and can collaborate with you without any limitation. However, if they want to get permanent access to the draft and store it in their files, it will increment their item counter.
Does Draft.io keep my data secure?
Our top priority is to ensure your data is always secure. We use HTTPS protocol with TLSv1.2 or higher in transit and AES 256 at rest to give you peace of mind.
Where is my data hosted?
Your data is hosted in France by OVH, Europe’s largest hosting provider. They are certified ISO 27001 and maintain the highest security standards and certification level.
Is Draft.io GDPR compliant?
I want to use Draft.io for my team. What does the Team plan include?
The Team plan was designed for teams wanting to streamline collaboration and knowledge management. Key features include:
- Shared Sync Folder System: Anyone in a team can create folders to share easily with each other or with outside stakeholders (i.e., freelancers, agencies, customers, etc.).
- Rich User Roles: Assign the right roles to each user within your Draft.io team, including manager, content manager, contributor, and viewer.
- Group Management: Gather team members who share common characteristics in groups. In this way, instead of sharing content with members individually, you can share content with groups of team members.
The Draft.io sync folder-sharing system for teams is just as convenient and easy to use as other common file-sharing tools like Dropbox or Google Drive.
What is an ‘admin’ in a Team plan?
You can assign one or several admins to manage your Team plan. Only admins can add or remove users as your team changes.
What is a ‘team member’ in a Team plan?
A team member is anyone on a team having access to the shared sync folder system and other core Draft.io features. Unlike admins, they cannot add or remove users from your plan.
Do you have a special offer for education, associations, and NGOs?
Yes, facilitating access to education and knowledge for everyone is one of our primary missions. If you are a student or represent a school, university, association, or NGO, we invite you to contact us to discuss it at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Start your first draft today!